A Science Project. A Science Project.

This reminds me of the kinda things that they would show to small children in a science class except it only needed a small bit more spit and polish.

The cartoon itself was well researched and scientifically arcute and used simple vocabulary to get it's point across clearly.

Your word selection doesn't really matter because clarity is the name of the game.

As for spit and polish.

I would have drawn all text seen in the animation instead of typing it because than you can draw the fonts.

The drawings were fine but you could try doing more unique facial expressions and body language in your characters to enhance comedic effect.

Take the time to observe people around you and pay special attention to there own facial cues and body language.

You can do a cartoony verison of those facial cues and body language that people actually do.

play around with the pupils in the eyes because you can read human/animal emotion on just the eyes alone.

You got the right idea on playing around with the facial muscles in the eyes themselves.

Cartoony expressions for the most part are an exaggerated version of the same kinda facial expressions that real people do but with less limitations.

You can also work on your line of action.

When that guy reaches for a piece of chalk than all parts of his body can move in subtle way.

if he kicks forward than his body leans back to maintain balance and when he reaches for a piece of chalk than he either leans forward or back.

Try reaching for pencil on the ground and observe your own body either leaning forward with your arm.

or leaning back away for your arm.

Other than these small nitpicks.

It was a well presented flash movie and I will look into your other movies.

TehAnimatorsWaffle responds:

wow thanks! :D your criticizem was well explained which will help me improve in the future, but there are some things i would like to adress.
1.) i had 2 days to do this project, and i was very rushed to get it done in time.
2.) i was originally going to have a lot more movement with the arms/face, but when i started running out of time, i had to simplify it a lot.
3.) my penminship sucks. bad. and the fact i had to do this all on a trackpad, that didint help with it.
4.) i do, as you said, study people/hands/faces before i draw them, buuttt i didnt have much time to, like i keep saying.

but overall thank you a lot for the criticizem (still spellin it wrong! :D) and im glad you took the time to type it :D

A Compassionate Message A Compassionate Message

The plight of the emos

the life of an emo is hard with all the pretending to be depressed and wearing skinny jeans all the time and what not.

KillYourselfSlowly responds:

True dat

Dr. Mario's Radio Dr. Mario's Radio

This is the worst of all your movies

The other movie under the title of flips are fighting used the very same terrible and overrated 1980's pop song known as the internet meme rick roll.

That other movie at least it something to look at however this movie has nothing to look at and is nothing more than a blank screen.

I really can't get any more detailed than this because how can you give a blank screen a review beyond the level of the youtube comment?

Hikouki Tomodachi Hikouki Tomodachi

Pretty cool game but the game can be more polished if a 16 bit look was adopted.

You could create sprite versions of your original drawings and it'll look more like a retro video game.

Other than that.

It was enjoyable.

Aqua Phobia Man Aqua Phobia Man

Interesting game but it's like a used car

I'm surprised that you have shown some level of action script programming knowledge to make this simple avoid game.

I would rate this at the average level but it is not really a stand out game that i will likely remember since it is just so average.

I think it would be more interesting to think up a brand new gaming engine all together instead of recycling an engine used so many times.

Think of it like a used car while it is still a lot of fun it is no match for brand new car complete with new car smell.

Your game was great but it just lacked that new car smell of creating a brand new gaming engine would have brought.

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

Honestly this felt more like a homage than a spoof

I could easily critique the whole unoriginality of the gaming engine but i won't since this advice would not apply to parodies.

Parodies are inherently already unoriginal to begin with but there is still a lot of creative energy that goes into targeting another creative endeavor for satire.

I liked the idea of keeping the controls simple to the point that even the smallest of child can pick up on it.

since a horn is not a guitar and would never have stings to it in the first place and this was a good idea.

The layout, menu design and everything was polished and well designed however i still felt underwhelmed by the finished product.

I'm sorry but i felt this to be an average parody of guitar hero.

KEKEKE KEKEKE

Damn this is catchy

This is the one of the best songs in the Vtech rampage soundtrack and is much better than the copyrighted music that was in the orginal file.

and needless to say much better than the fuck the riaa song.

Pigpen you got such great musical talent and it was a good thing you did because you saved your game from being taken off the internet entirely.

I like the beats and the overall the melody of this rap and just all a round sounds like old school rap but with a much more modern attitude.

Basically what gangsta rap could have been if it was done by more talented singers.

In short this song kicks ass.

MONSTERS ATTACKING THE CITY MONSTERS ATTACKING THE CITY

I'm shocked that noone reviewed this yet

This is a very iconic song used in an iconic piconjo movie.

The track is a little repetitive and could use a little more variety threw out but other than that it sounds really great.

If you still read your reviews once in a while than i think you should be making more songs to inspire other artists like piconjo to do greater and better things.

Much love to you.

Power Rangers - Orchestrated Power Rangers - Orchestrated

Nearly perfect masterpiece

Good remix but it lacked vocals and this would have made it perfect.

Adventure Time WITH PB!!! Adventure Time WITH PB!!!

That is drawn better than the actual adventure time.

Starcraft Terran Medic Starcraft Terran Medic

This drawing is amazing

There is tons of detail in this drawing and it holds together perfectly in fact on closer inspection when you enlarge the picture it is even more detailed than expected.

I like how imaginative this drawing is to create a whole new reality without it looking like the usual anime fan art that typically floods the art portal.

and if you ever have the energy to do it than perhaps make an attempt to animate your realistic drawings or just animation in general since you show remarkable control in this drawing.

You got talent kid.

suck me and scout me ya fuckin suck me and scout me ya fuckin

Awesome

The best thing on the art portal